Vegan Pumpkin Protein Doughnuts
1 cup gluten-free flour
1 scoop Ripple Protein Powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Nutritious Pea Milk
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup melted vegan butter
1 cup organic sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a donut pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together brown sugar, Ripple Nutritious Pea Milk, pumpkin purée, coconut oil and vanilla.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Batter will be thick. Spoon batter into the donut pan, distributing the batter evenly between six donut molds.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes clean. Cool on a wire rack.
5. While the donuts cool, pour the 1/4 cup melted vegan butter into a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon. When the donuts have cooled, dip in the melted butter, then the cinnamon sugar mixture.